Daddy isn't always as well represented on the bookshelf as Mommy is. Not fair, we know. There are some great titles out there though, so here are 5 Bedtime Books About Daddy to consider adding to your collection.
Find these titles online or at your favourite bookseller. We love you Dads!
Why I Love My Daddy
by Daniel Horwath | Harper Collins
– In kids own words with super cute illustrations.
My Dad Thinks He's Funny
by Katrina Germein, Illustrator Tom Jellett | Candlewick Press
– Because everyone knows a funny dad, we've got one in our house..
Just Me And My Dad
by Mercer Mayer | Random House Children's Books
– This one's a classic and a must have for any dad's bedtime collection
Give Me Back My Dad!
by Robert Munsch, Illustrator Michael Martchenko | Scholastic Canada
– Cheryl & her dad go fishing, but the fish try to catch them right back! Another much loved Munsch tale from our partners at Scholastic.
Dad, You're the Best
by Josephine Collins, Illustrator Jill Latter | THUNDER BAY PRESS
– A new book about special moments between dads and kids share.