1. Redpath Waterfront Festival – June 20-22
Have you heard of DockDogs? Jumping, diving, water retrieval at a world class level down at the Waterfront as part of the Redpath Waterfront Festival. Knowing how much the kids love the dog shows at the CNE, we're betting this is going to be pretty popular.[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2BjRPgMFtc#t=72 width:300 autoplay:0]
There's a great Kid Zone as part of the festival – cool inflatables, island culture games and activities, and more. They had us at giant inflatables.
2. Public Pizza Sunday at Dufferin Grove Park
You may have heard of the public ovens and Friday night suppers at Dufferin Grove Park. Each Sunday from 12-2pm, the public are invited to come and make pizza. They really have terrific community programs here, we really need to visit more often.
3. Kick Around a Soccer Ball
After watching all the FIFA hype, why not grab a ball and hit the park? Fun for the whole family.
4. Go for delicious choose your own combo ice cream sandwiches at Sweet Flour Bake Shop in Bloor West.
5. Check out Nature's Play in the Children's Garden at Evergreen Brick Works.
From 10-4, lots of activities and outdoor fun. Perfect for those without backyards to dig in 🙂 Be there at 10:30am for an introductory circle time.